I know, I've been a bad #blogger i.e completely AWOL from the blogosphere, but I've had a bit to deal with: being a reporter, going back to uni, a trip to Istanbul and of course setting up my lifestyle blog Pits to Pots! But I'm back with the cutest Lush haul ever!
Argh, I can't believe I'm saying it's coming up to that time of year again, but it is and Lush have released their A/W collection, meaning I get all my goodies from last year, plus some I haven't seen before!
- The Christmas Penguin: Modelled on the smallest penguins in the world, from Philip Island, Australia, this isn't just cute, but smells amazing. It's infused with Sicilian Lemon Oil, which smells divine and not pungent. It's a fruity smell that I can't wait to bubble up, but I'll be sad to let Pop go!
- Candy Mountain: 'Let's go to Candy Mountain Charlie' this not only reminds me of my childhood and 'shuuunning the non-believers' but it looks like it was shat by a pretty mythical unicorn - but fortunately smells gorge and is positively sparkly that'll hopefully give me a wonderful christmassy feel!
- Magic Wand: Arrrgh my Magic Wand is BACK! This is positively my favourite bubble bar - partly because it's the most wonderful smell and mainly because it's a bloody wand! What (sensible) adult can buy a wand for themselves without looking like a nutter?? Well I can once again! This will certainly be bought a few (or ten) more times before the season is out!
- The Melting Snowman: This is truly the only snowman in winter. This is another lil' treat I've been waiting to come back around, it makes your bath smell edible due to the almond oil, chocolate drop's and cinnamon leaf oil! NomNomNom!
- Pumkin: Just to give myself an excitement for Halloween and to help me sleep as it's beautifully infused with Ylang Ylang oil - meaning I'll be of to bore-bores after this!
- Snow Globe: Another yearly purchase, I LOVE this soap, it's refreshing with it's fruity grapefruit scent and really gives you the get up and go for a dark winter morning. Why I loved it was because even with my sensitive skin it didn't dry my skin, it made me feel refreshed and hydrated.
Well, I have officially started my own Christmas countdown by indulging in Lush goodies a month or two early- but this has also made me excited to start looking for other Christmas goodies! I do apologise for my lack of posting for a while, but I've got a few idea's, hauls, and reviews ready to go!
Have you picked up and Lush Halloween or Christmas goodies yet? Which one's. I'd love to know what you'd recommend?
P.S. Don't forget to check out my new blog Pits to Pots all about the comical, tragic and hopefully interesting scattered thoughts of a Twentysomething...