Other bloggers that I've seen review this box have shockingly been sooo similar or exactly the same - which I originally was a bit grumbly-bumbly (Yes, that may be a made-up word...) about that, but I it was all put into a lovely perspective as I've loved being able to compare thoughts on the products...
What I got:
- Nails Inc - in St James - (RRP £11) I love this sexy red, though the sample is small, but it is a lovely lasting colour that makes a nice pop of colour impact on a more monochrome or, in need of a better word, plainer outfit.
- Tres Semme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray - (RRP £3.13) This actually came at the most perfect time as I LOVE Tres Semme hair spray and due to my overuse at my Cheer Comp I was in dire need of some more - so this is a definite use and keep in my book.
- Juicy Couture Couture La La perfume sample - (RRP (from) £34.50) I'm always skeptical about getting perfume samples - and I'll be honest, I'd been instantly put off even trying this when I first saw it because it lacked taste and class in looks - yes I know I shouldn't judge a book ect, and I did and BOY was I wrong, this is a gorgeous young feminine and floral fragrance that was actually complimented on!
- Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush - in Marshmallow Pink - (RRP £12) I actually thought this was going to be too pink girly for my taste but I instantly loved this soft pink colour and it has such a smooth application that doesn't go crusty or fade plus it's so lightweight. It's definitely made it to my handbag and I shall do a full review.
- Elizabeth Arden - Eight Hour Cream - (RRP £25) Now, I've already had this so I actually know what it's like and I love it - so this fabulously hydrating cream is a handy to keep in my handbag to take with me for super long days!
There was also a cute little 'Travel Book' full of cute little facts and stickers and no-one can say no to stickers!!! BONUS!
So have you had your Glossybox?
Have you tried any of these products?