What I got and what I thought:- From Boots:
- Umberto Giannini: Backcomb Styling Kit - I'd been after this for a while, but frankly I wasn't willing o part with £12 (I know it's not that much but more than I was willing to part with as a student!) so at £5 in my local store it was a must - I've attempted it but I'll good photo and post it as a HOTD - hopefully I'll look more hot than not haha
|From Left: No7: Essentially Natural Foundation, Simple: Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser, Simple: Clear skin Oil Balancing Facial Scrub, Mark Hill: Little Hottie Conditioner|
- No7: Essentially Natural Foundation - My Boujours 123 is fabulous, but is a medium heaviness, meaning when my skin get's dry and flaky it does me NO justice. I explained this to the woman in the store and she used the nifty little device that pairs you with your perfect shade then gave me one that would be light and nice coverage. Le Voila I got this beauty and it feels amazing on - may I have found my Foundation Holy Grail?
- No.7: Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes - These were like a repurchase for me as they're simply fabulous! They remove waterproof mascara, good for sensitive skin and make you feel refreshed and hydrated when used - plus I got them for £2 when they should've been £7 - Bargain!
- Simple: Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser - My current moisturiser wasn't up to the challenge of my combination skin and wasn't supplying it with enough oil to help the dryness and wasn't balancing the oil to keep it from going greasy - as it was completely oil-free. So I thought I'd move on from Teenage moisturiser to something to accommodate my aging skin which this seems to be doing the job!
- Simple: Clear skin Oil Balancing Facial Scrub - In for a penny in for a pound, my poor wee skin needs all the help I can get so I went all out for a 'once-a-week' scrub. So far I'm liking, so I'll keep you updated...
- Mark Hill: Little Hottie Conditioner - This was a genuine random buy to try and mix up my hair care routine to see if it'll help along with my solid shampoo from Lush! This has been a lovely lil buy so far, I may just repurchase it in full!
|From Left: Model's Own: Blizard & Indian Ocean.|
- Models Own: Indian Ocean & Blizzard - Yes, MORE nail polish! I'm addicted, but I was after a new chunky glitter then the Indian Ocean just said 'buy me' - I couldn't say no! I will feature these in a NOTD or just a lil Models Own blog post or video of it's own as well it's a très fabuleux brand!
|From Left: Midnight Massage Bar & Rocket Reusable Bubble Bar|
- Midnight Massage Bar- This is just fabulous! It smells just about edible and makes my skin feel amazing! I've fallen in love with it - it's a shame it was limited edition.
- Rocket Bubble Bar - I stand corrected from saying the wand was my favey - This may stand at top spot from now on - It makes me excited for Valentines day bubbly bars eeek!
I'll just set the record straight now with the Lush items I got them in the 'Happy Hour Sale' so they may no be available - but if you can get your hands on them - Go for it!!!
I would recommend all these products to those of you reading this - but some of the products are pretty much tailor made to me - but the brands are brilliant so if you do want something similar these brands are the way to go...
I've loved my little therapeutic haul and can't wait to discover what else catches my eye -especially with Lush as there is some amazing new products appearing for the upcoming seasons - Willow Pattern Soap anyone?
So that's my haul and what I've thought of the items, which I'm quite chuffed about as I have no negative thoughts (so far) so yaay!
Have you had any good hauls lately?