I have been nominated for the Liebster Blogger Award and The Versatile Blogger Award... I was nominated by my fellow AWESOME bloggers Kristine four other Bloggers ( Becca, Megan, Jane, and Naiomii) nominated me for a Liebster award also - So I'm feeling the love and rather honored! (Check their blogs out - they're fab!)
So again I'm like 'eeeek' at the fact I have these to celebrate! Plus, it's first time since I had all my blogs deleted I've had them - so it's like all new to me again...
I've decided since I was nominated for both I shall combined the two in order to stop any repetition and those I nominate for it will also be nominated for both! Buuuut, I shall make this a bit long and will try and answer most the questions people have given! Eeeek - help!
The Liebster Award:
Here's How it Works:
- Each person much post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the questions the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate
- Choose 11 people and link them to your post
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs! - Easy - enjoy!
Versatile Blogger Award:
So here are the rules:
- If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with a link to their blog.
- Finally, tell 7 things about yourself.
Here are my questions from Naiomii:
1) Who is your idol?
- If I pick one alive it has to be Micheal Sheen as he is my favourite actor EVER! Dead Marilyn Monroe...
2) Which qualifications do you have?
- I have tonnes of GCSE'S (obvs), BTEC in Pefroming Arts (Dance Drama and Singing/Music) plus Alevels in English, History ect and lastly I past my first year of uni with first honors!
3) What's your favourite perfume?
- Hmmm Soooo many! Taylor Swift, Jimmy Choo, Viktor & Rolf, Lacoste: Love of Pink and Miss Dior - a true woman can't pick just one!
4) Have you ever received any negative feedback on your blog? (Trolls, etc.)
- I had lots of abuse by those who hacked my account, I also (even now!) get left abusive comments on my blog off a stalker, I call Bella, and her friends who even go to extent of blogging nasty things about me that aren't true - it's upsetting, but they'll NEVER beat me!
5) What do you hope to gain out of blogging?
- I actually gained a journalism job out of blogging and I've been offered a deal with a clothes/jewellery companythat if they give me items, I blog about them, but keep said items (yay!) But blogging is and always will be for me! (and my readers!)
6) What's your favourite thing about yourself? (Physically or personality-wise)
- I like my eyes, they're a pale blue, and often get complimented - or my wide smile, I think I look like Wallace off Wallace & Gromit, but my chap says it's gorge. Plus, I have a love/hate relationship with my 32FF boobies
7) Do you follow a skincare routine?
- I do, it take 15 mins morning and night and I change the products per season!
8) Do you have any body modifications?
- Nope - au natural- even my boobies!
9) Is there anything you would want to change about your life right now?
- I like my life actually - expect maybe, make me learn lines to plays easier please?!
10) Who is your favourite blogger?
- This may sound cheeky to those who nominated me, but, Natalie from YourAlmostAlice - I love her!
11) Christmas or Birthdays?
- My birthday fits nicely days before Christmas - so I never really have to choose!
These are Becca's Questions:
1. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
- Getting my voice out there and having my own little place on the internet that is purely MINE! (Not possessive at.all!)
2. What is your least favourite thing about blogging?
- When I'm half way through blog and get writers block OR getting bitchy comments off stalker trolls!
3. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you want to live?
- Tasmania! Simply because I'll always be in love with the idea of the Tasmanian Tiger (Thylacine) I know they're meant to be extinct but I'd love to go on a safari there to look for one in the deep forests!
4. If you were told you were going to die (I know that sounds morbid lol), what would be your last supper?
- Spaghetti Bolognese - simple, but my favourite dish when my mam or Rob makes it..
5. If you could only have one make up item, what would it be?
- My Kick Ass Concealer by Soap & Glory!
6. What do you think are the most important qualities in a partner?
- Trustworthy, Kindness, Loving nature, protective (not in a Christian Grey way!), someone who's also my best friend (like my man - basically he is my answer!)
7. What is the thing you like best about yourself?
- I answered this above, so I'll pick a personality thing, the fact I bounce - in a way I can truly be a morning person is awesome and really useful at times!
8. What is your biggest fear?
- Death - the idea I'll die, even though I've accepted it still sends chills.... That and F*CKING snakes!
9. Top 3 blogs you like reading?
Can I only have three????
10. What would put you off from subscribing to a blog?
- If they were bitchy intentionally... for nothing, if there's a reason, fine! Or if they were really nice on their blog and really a Gremlin of a person!
11. What is your favourite Christmas film?
- The Muppets A Christmas Carol - nuff said!
I chose these questions randomly at first, then deiced five was too many, and though they were all lovely, these were the questions that made me think more about myself...
Though I have thought of eleven of my own questions:
- Why do you blog?
- Hair care or make-up if you had to pick one?
- If you could pick any city for a night out which and why?
- Heels or Flats and why? (I know which I am! *cough* heels *cough*)
- Your BIGGEST annoyance about blogging?
- Craziest drunk act?
- Can you speak any other languages, if so, what? If not, do you want to?
- Would you ever sky dive? (I have a strange curiosity about this hehe)
- Favourite phrase/quote and why?
- What's your dream job?
- Have you read an erotic novel - if yes, which and why? (Don't you ladies lie to me!)
So that's my questions, for those I've chosen to nominate! I hope they're exciting and challenging enough for you all! - Also, I would really love if you chose to participate you could leave a link so I could see all your fabulous answers? Thanks!
Right, so those 11 I've chosen are:
I hope you all have liked my answers and I hope you have fun answering the questions I've left for you all!
I've really enjoyed this, and after some of the comments I've been left off hideous troll's it's nice to know there is people out there that like and read my blog enough to want to award me for it! So thank you to those who awarded me, and thank you to my fabulous dedicated readers that have stuck by me...