Well I've hunted through my Hundreds of items and have managed to pick twelve - Just mind you. It has certainly been a challenge!
These are my favourite/best products of 2012!
- Kick Ass Concealer - Fair -This is one of the best concealer's I've ever found and it's three in one with a little powder to hold your make-up in place!
- MUA Undressed Palette - I loved this from day one as it has loads of versatility for night and day - plus it's a fantasti Duper of Urban Decay Naked 2 but a sheer fraction of the price.
- Sleek True Colour Lipstick - Candy Cane- I was skeptical when I got this in my Glossybox as it seemed too dark for my skin - but it was fab on and can be as dark or light as you want - fab for night or day..
- Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer - This was well worth the price tag as it certainly does make you look like you've put auto correct on a photo!
- Rituals Magic Touch - This has saved my Skin the winter months - definitely one of the best things I've EVER got for free!
- Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen - I'm obsessed with none-naked nails - but I wouldn't be able to be if I didn't look after them and this has certainly helped me on my way this year - plus it's mega easy to use...
- Max Factor Eye Brightening Mascara Blue - I've been complimented on my eyes with this on - they truly do look Bluer (Excuse my bad English language!) Plus apply as a top coat and you'll look as if you have fake lashes on - Bonus!
- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation - When you have combo skin like me this is a life-saver on the skin - especially when I had to go out and my skin just wasn't haven't any!
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist - This has been a wonderful pick-me-up for my face as it tends to get dry even with make-up on. So this has helped re-hydrate me - and it helps keep make-up in place!
- Estée Lauder Chic To Cheek Tone Correcting Powder - I may have only got this at Christmas - but it has certainly shown its worth this past week! It's been fab on using each separate colour for it's own use or as a high-lighter all mixed together - I adore this and I intend to make it last this next year!
- John Frieda, Frizz-Ease Extra Strength Serum - After having my hair dip-dyed in summer - the bleached bits become prone to split ends so when I got this I saw immediate improvement and it certainly has saved me from some serious bad hair days...
And Last, but not Least...
- Soap&Glory Dr.Spot, Invisible Spot Fighting Gel - This does exactly what it says on the tin. It's great for those stress spots and getting rid of them quickly.
To be honest, I had about 10 more products I would add to this list such as many nail varnish's and so Moisturisers. But I was good and kept to the rules....
So that's my top twelve products of 2012 - and I can't wait to see what I discover in the coming year - I'm sure there's so fabulous items for me to fawn over in 2013 - Actually in fact I know there is as I've already ordered a few things to show up in the New Year - Such as the MUA Fur-Effects seem a genuine must!
So this is it for '5'1 is the new 6'2' for 2012 - It's has certainly been an interesting and fabulous year, full of fashion beauty and life events and I wouldn't have it any other way!
To be honest these may have been the top products to keep me going but the thing that has truly kept me going this year is this:
Robert has been the best of everything this year - and always will be!
So hope you've enjoyed this post and have a fabulous New Year!
But, what're your Top 12 Products of 2012?
If you make one paste it here - I'd love to know!