I'm so excited - the turkey's on, games are being played, no there's no snow, but there is lot's of presents and Shakin' Stevens going on in the Background as I write this... So yes the festivities are here!
I thought I'd give you all a Merry Christmas and give you a lil peek of the pressies Santa brought me!
That's my Presents wrapped up and waiting this morning brought by Santa - then a lil summery of what I got...
1. Nerd and Cross studded T-shirts..
2. Turtle Star Projector!
3. Red Snuggly
4. Make-up/Nail polish case...
5. Take That CD
6. "Keep Calm" pj's
7. Impulse Very Pink Gift Set
8. Hello Kitty Socks
9. Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum
10. Make-up bag containing goodies!
11. LucyQ Hula Necklace (I got it!!!!)
12. GD Leather Uggs
13. Brogue Heels
14. Ankle Leather Boots
17. Fluffy slippers
18. Chocolate and sweets of course!
Hmm I think that's it! - Yes, I've been made a very happy bunny this Christmas - it's certainly been shown that I haven't been that naughty this year! Yay mee!
I've decided to give you a little run down of just some of the fabulous gifts I've been given by my nearest and dearest - and Santa of course!
All Things Pink!
1. Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum 60ml - This was on my list - it smells fantastic and I've basically bathed myself in it so far!
2. My little Brother Liam got me a fabulous Impulse Very Pink gift set that I love! Which is a good thing because I managed to squirt it up my nose when having a sniff!
3. "Keep Calm" Pajama's - I've been so into the Keep Calm range since it reemerged a few years ago so I've been very chuffed I can go to sleep with it on my boobies!
Bag Of Goodies!
My mam put together a make-up bag full of fabulous stuff, including some Astor's, MUA and Estee Lauder!
Estée Lauder Chic to Cheek Tone Correcting powder -
This baby may look like something for your eyes, but really it's filled wither pigmented powder to blend in with the natural tones of your skin and it had green for redness, yellow for dark patches, pink to brighten and blue to take away shine - all in one gorgeous compact...
Astor's Eye Artist - My Perfect Black Palette -
I simply loved the collection of twilight colours in this Astor's mini palette - they're perfect for a night out!
1. MUA Lip Glosses shades 2 and 5,
2. MUA: Frozen Yoghurt, L'Oreal Resist and Shine: 101 and 530.
3. Me with MUA and Models Own Southern Lights on!
My guilty please MUA glosses and blushers and Santa indulged me further with more nail varnish, the MUA one is fabulous under some glitter!
Bring on the Shoes!
1. Brushed Wedges 2. Black Leather Booties. 3 GD Brushed Leather UGGS 4. Brogue Heels
(All size 4)
What can I say I got loads of shoes - but I suppose along with Jewellery it's a girls prerogative to get shoes! I know they're all black - but they're all very versatile - my favourite!
LucyQ Hula Pendant 1
Yes, I got the necklace I wanted! I LOVE my man - how sweet is he! This is a fabulous necklace because like me it's perfectly imperfect! It's simple fabulous on and I literally haven't taken it of since 9:30am when I unwrapped it...
So that's just a select few of the things I got - there was a bit more and some cash, but it's Christmas and I didn't want to bore you all after all!
I'm loving my Christmas so far and I hope you all are too - It's been fabulous and not just because of the presents because remember Christmas is about so much more than Pressies - But they are lovely to get!
I hope you all have an amazing holiday!
Merry Christmas Everyone