I think I spent way to much I must say, but I suppose all is ok since all the clothes are size 8 or 10 (Showing I didn't pig out too much!) and just about everything was in the sales - bonus!
Well I went to Carlisle - about an hour from where I live - and decided to hit the stores.... It was certainly bargains galore and as most other women around I was battling for a bargain - quite literally in some case - women really are defensive when it comes to bargains in the fashion and beauty world - but I suppose that is out prerogative after all!
|My Fabulous Haul!|
Well it's not a HUGE haul, but a little decent one to keep me going over the new year! - Then bring on the January sales...
I decided to hit the Newlook store there as I'd managed to get the last size 10 coat - as in THE coat - My coat that I'd fallen in love with - well I'd phoned up the day before and asked them to hold on to the last one for me and so - It was finally mine!
|Me in the BEST coat ever!|
That's right it's finally mine - and instead of paying the full £54.99 I payed £32! Yes, I got a bargain for this baby - well thanks to my Mam's persistence in telling me to phone and ask them told hold the last size 10 for me... It's out of stock everywhere now, but here it is on the site - Black Woolly Contrast Sleeve Belted Skirt Coat - Newlook - Now £32 Was £54.99.
I didn't just get that from Newlook, I also go two fabulous size 8 versatile tops and I was after a pair of inverted heels, but since I was unable to get any I went for the other fab pair I'd been dying to get my hands on...
- Black Broderie Anglaise Daisy Vest- Was £12.99, Now £5 - It's sooo fab on! A bit see through at the front, but gorge for a night out!
- Black Cowl Neck 3/4 Sleeve Top - Was £8.99 Now £4!!! - I Love this as it's so versatile and such a nice Jersey material... Perfect for work, shopping uni - anything!
- Black Chunky Peep Toe Platform Heels - Was £29.99 Now £15 - I'd been after these since my first Newlook wishlist and I managed to get the last size 4 pair! Bonus!
- Magic Wand Bubble bar - Was £4.95 - I paid £2.48 - This smells amazing and makes my bath fabulous and bubbly! Also I must admit the fact it makes the bath pink is fab! Plus, doesn't the bell make a cute key ring when you're done!
- Mr.Punch Soap Bar -Was £6.45 - I paid £3.23 - Filled with alcoholic goodness this instantly struck me and simply does feel fabulous! It smells divine and it leaves this smell on your skin all day!
- Snow Globe Soap Bar - Was £5.84 - I paid £2.92 - I got this because it's smells so good the lemon grass and citrus lemon and grapefruit. So refreshing - something to wake you up! I used this on my legs and I felt refreshed and was left with a fresh smell all the time!
|Some of the best Lush products ever...|
Such fabulous colours and smells - I love Lush and I can't wait to venture to the new Lush Spa in Liverpool Next year! - Girly Days are even needed for me!
We next headed to Boots to take advantage of the 3 for 2 on all Soap & Glory products - so I decided to try their range for blemished skin and of course get the facial peel off my Christmas List! But of course, it's me so I wasn't going to leave without a few extra's!
- Toni & Guy Beach Curl Spary - Should be £6.99+ - I paid £2.99 - What a bargain! I LOVE the beach sprays - I mean Bumble and Bumble is fab but I'm not really will to part with £20 when I could pay a tenth of that!
- Soap & Glory™ The Fab Pore™ Facial Peel 15 Minute Facial Peel - Was £8 - I paid £6 - I LOVE LOVE LOVE Soap & Glory products they're fab and this has been on my list for a while!
- Rimmel London Precious Stones Nail Polish - £3.99 I was instantly attracted to this and it's been lovely on as it is it's own colour with actual little pieces in it that gives a fab glitter!
- Soap & Glory™ Clear Here™ Moisture Lotion Daily Moisture Lotion - £7 Well I'd always used the Simple moisturiser but I'd heard fab things about this so I decided to have a change for the new year - I'll keep you posted on it!
- Soap & Glory™ Dr Spot™ Invisible Spot Fighting Gel - £6 - Well you know those stressful days, like after Wednesday, you wake up with a HUGE stress spot - well this stuff is fab for those days - it goes down after an hour or two - so well worth an investment!
The last bag is the La Senza One - Buuut, I choose not to kiss and tell - even with undies - but I had stocked up on plenty of their No VPL and Seam-free undies for sheer comfort and I HATE HATE HATE knicker lines when it comes to night out's or just anytime....
So I haven't photographed my items - as that's a bit much even for me - so I'll simply leave it to your imagination - thought frankly I am rather pissed off at the fact La Senza's new suppliers won't be getting any sizes above DD - So 34FF me is going to struggle - sigh - I'll have to stock up in their sale then!
So that's my sales haul! I hope it's been interesting and you've liked the items I've bought...
I rather enjoyed my trip out - it certainly cured my hangover I had and I came home with some fabulous items!
Have any of you had any sales hauls?
Have you got any of the products I've just got?
Tell me what you think!