Like with the awards, I'm really excited about this as it's always just such a fun way to get to know and interact with other bloggers! It's also a way for people to get their own and other's blogs' recognised and shared which is always fun!
I was tagged by ZoeJohn - So thank you to her! You guys should check out her blog and give her a follow! As chances are if you check it out you'll love it because she's fab! I personally love reading peoples answers to tagging's and such - sooo I'm chuffed as now I get to answer my own - YAY!
So, as always with taggings and awards there are simplistic rules:
- every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves
- the person who tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them
- ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you're going to tag - (the people you tag should have less than 200 subscribers.)
- mention the blog that tagged you but don't tag back
- I'm from a tiny town in Cumbria called Egremont - So, of course I'm a true northern girl with lack of elongated vowels and the lot!
- I ended up meeting Ben Barnes, the famous actor, after spending an hour in Disneyland Infirmary after suffering an allergic reaction - basically I was in the right place at the right time and he was premiering The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and I was pretty much high on what they'd given me - awkward - but he was so lovely!
- When I was 16/17 I lived in halls for college and they were in Carlisle which is a ten minute drive from Scotland - or a fun midnight walk when drunk!
- I have two dogs with my Fiance - One called Jude - named after The Beatles song 'Hey Jude' and the other named Charlie - named after my Great-grandma's first husband who died in a war (Complicated but sweet story)
- I have DOZENS of pairs of shoes from flats to skyscrapers they're a MUST when I see them and then are usually a 'have' - if I can get my way!
- I have, literally, HUNDREDS of nail varnish's - I HATE having naked nails!
- I'm a true geek at heart I could spend a whole weekend watching the entire Star Wars saga and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (All extended editions -of course!)
- I'm a Cheerleader for the Staffordshire Scarlettes! - Go Team!
- If I have nothing to do in a day - except vegetate on a sofa - I actually get changed in to some, what I call 'day-time-pajama's' - with this name means I can wear them all day without being weird and sat around in PJ's - or so I say to myself to make it better...
- I took both French and German in School - and STILL love each...
- I own a Sleeping Beauty Aurora Doll because, I have M.E - which makes me MEGA sleepy - so my Fiance got me it and said I'm like her because I'm his Sleeping Beauty - How sweet I know!!!
So that actually took me TEN times longer to think of and write than it took you guys to read - so I hope you all enjoyed some facts about meee!
Zoe Gave me these following questions:
1. What are your guilty pleasures?
- I genuinely have 90's cheesy music on my iPod I still actually listen to... I will ALWAYS have it - I may be able to let some style go, but not the music!
2. If you had to shop in just one store for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Oh God this one is a killer hmmm Next - Because their Jeans fit me or Topshop - Because of EVERYTHING!
3. Top 3 favourite films?
- The Graduate, The Lion King 1&2 and The Shining (Even though Scary Films are NOT my forte but I effing LOVE this film - from an actors point of view - and who can't LOVE Jack Nicholso?)
4. Do you have any bad habits?
- I say 'You know what I mean?' after saying even something simple, but A LOT! - not because I'm a patronising bitch, or because I'm stupid (as I have quite a high IQ I'll have you all know hehe) but due to things like dyslexia I find it hard to get thoughts out and people don't get what I'm trying to say at times, so I got in the habit of saying it... Oooops...
5. If you could be somebody else for one whole day, who would you be and why?
- A Bloke (Probably my guy!) - I want to know what it would be like to be a guy for a day- Being a girl, I wonder these things!
6. Worst fear?
- Probably snakes - I don't trust them, that or mega heights!
7. 3 words that describe you?
- Erratic, Tenacious, Positive!
8. Heels of flats?
- HEELS, HEELS, HEEEEELS! I effing love them - live in them and I'm adoring the new trend of heeled Chelsea boots! (Mine are studded!)
9. Favourite TV programme?
- Oh No! I literally CAN'T chose - soooo many!!! My favourite as a kid was The Animals of Farthing Wood! Just thought you all might like to know!
10. Have you been traveling? If so where and if not where would you most like to visit?
- My mam made me well traveled when I was younger. I've been to: France, Spain, Tunisia, Sahara, Greece, Corfu, Wales, Scotland, Lanzarote, Majorca ect... Just to name a few I do want to go to Tasmania because I'm obsessed with the idea of Tasmanian Tigers...
11. Whats your favorite dish to cook?
- Spaghetti Bolognese - I LOVE the stuff and, if I must say so myself I make is AMAZINGLY!
Well, I hope you all liked my answers and I didn't bore you all too much! I had so much fun writing this, so I hope you all have fun reading it! Plus, I hope you all understand my thought process of ramblings!
Eeeek I've had sooo much fun with this! It made me excited and things like this really get me thinking about myself and I LOVE reading other's answers!
So I've prepared some questions for all those I've tagged:
- Favourite beauty product EVER?
- Favourite piece of clothing/footwear at the minute?
- What do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What was your favourite stuffed animal/toy as a kid?
- Favourite Song/Band?
- Maxi, Midi or Mini - you have to chose ONE?!
- Friday night in or out?
- Cosmo or Glamour?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Most embarrassing moment?
- Four words that best describe you?
Those that I have tagged are....
Oooh, do let me know if you participate guys as I would REALLY love to read your answers - it's another northern trait, I'm really nosy! I hope the questions are OK for you all - do tell me otherwise and please link back to my blog so I can see all your fascinating answers!
Next time I shall pick something more about beauty or fashion, though as I think another big injection of me may be too much info haha well, I had fun so I hope you all do too!
There you have it my Tag! Enjoy, participate and happy blogging!